Our 30-day Refund Policy
- We automatically process refunds for failed transactions.
- In case your transaction was successful, and the execution failed, refunds shall still be automatically processed.
- In case money has been deducted from your account, but there's no confirmation from Aaida, refunds shall automatically be processed.
- Finally, in case execution of a service has already been provided, refunds shall not be possible unless it is evident that the execution was done in an unsatisfactory manner. In such cases, please contact support within 30 days of the transaction date. A refund request will be processed at our discretion if the reason is genuine. No refunds shall be entertained after that 30 days.
- After a refund is processed, it may take up to 7 to 10 days for the refund to hit the original account with which you made the payment. In case you've still not received your refund after 10 days, please contact support.
Usage, Trademarks & Copyrights
Usage of Aaida is only permitted if you are in acceptance with these terms. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any type of copying or unauthorized usage of any part of our website, app or other presence is prohibited and punishable.
Permission is granted to temporarily access one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aaida's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained thereof
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server through scraping or any other method.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aaida at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Aaida's web site & app are provided "as is". Aaida makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aaida does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aaida or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aaida's Internet site, even if Aaida or a Aaida authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aaida's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aaida does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aaida may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aaida does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aaida has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aaida of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Aaida's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maharashtra, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.